It's the fifth year for the celebration. Wanderin' Weeta is once again taking on hosting duties. Here are her instructions for participants:
Get your family and/or students ready to flip out. Spend the week finding just the right rock and making predictions about what's waiting for you below. I'm looking forward to seeing what you share on Sunday!
- On or about September 11th, find your rock or rocks and flip it/them over.
- Record what you find. "Any and all forms of documentation are welcome: still photos, video, sketches, prose, or poetry."
- Replace the rock as you found it: It's someone's home.
- Post on your blog, or load your photos to the Flickr group. (Even if you don't have a blog, you can join.)
- Send me a link. Or you can add a comment to any IRFD post.
- I will collect the links, e-mail participants the list, and post it for any and all to copy to your own blogs. (If you're on Twitter, Tweet it, too; the hashtag is #rockflip.)
- There is a handy badge available for your blog, here.