Visit Wanderin' Weeta to find out more details, but here is her summary:
I participated last year and will see what I can find this coming Sunday. If you're a classroom teacher, considering heading out with students on Monday and adding your information.
- On or about September 12th, find your rock and flip it over.
- Record what you find. "Any and all forms of documentation are welcome: still photos, video, sketches, prose, or poetry."
- Replace the rock as you found it; it's someone's home. (More on this, later.)
- Post on your blog, or load your photos to the Flickr group.
- Send me a link. My e-mail address is in my profile, or you can add a comment to any IRFD post.
- I will collect the links, e-mail participants the list, and post it for any and all to copy to your own blogs.
- Tweet it, too. Use the hashtag #rockflip.)