- Here's a freebie that's sure to make him/her/it smile: a nomination for the 2007 Edublog Awards. Just click on over and nominate 'til your heart's content.
- Another great freebie (though they'll think you spent a mint) is the Teacher's Magazine Sourcebook from Education Week. A print version is available and doesn't cost a thing.
- Have some time and cash to burn? Well, you must not be an educator yourself, but your local edublogger is always glad to call you "friend." Why not show your fandom by having their blog printed as a book?
- Why not provide a gift certificate to an office supply big box store? You'd be hard pressed to find any teacher who doesn't have a fetish for stationery products. Better yet, how 'bout some money to spend at Levenger or See Jane Work (who also has "Office Ideas for Dick")?
- Speaking of addictions, what educator doesn't like books? Since some of the big names in education (Corwin, Heinemann, ASCD) don't do gift cards (What's up with that?), why not send along something for amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.
23 November 2007
Shopping for Your Fav' Edublogger
Hey, all you Black Friday survivors---are you still looking for the perfect gift for your favourite edublogger? Check out these suggestions: